I AM LOSING MY FREAKING MIND.
This has been one of those having-four-children-was-not-my-proudest-moment weeks. If you know what I mean. I love my children. I really do. I just need to remind myself of that sometimes.
So this leads me to Things I Don't Understand: Episode 4
1) How children literally have endless amounts of energy.
2) Why they fight to the death one minute and then are instantly sad the second they are apart.
3) Why I have to tell them a million and a half times to do something and then, in the midst of doing it, remind them what it is they are doing.
4) How they can wipe their noses on their sleeves.
5) How they sit mesmerized by the most mind-numbing show just because the 'big box' is glowing.
6) Why they want to do the exact opposite of what they are doing even though they are doing exactly what they asked to do.
7) Why it is so hard to put away clothes.
8) Why going to bed is the worst thing in the world. You couldn't pay me to stay up any longer than I have to.
9) Why after repeated lessons to not open the door when they think someone knocks they still open up the door all the live long day.
10) Why they hate me so.